Job Vacancy: Assistant Artist Manager
Rayfield Allied is an established artist management company based in central London (SE1). Rayfield Allied was formed in 2011 when Allied Artists Agency and Rayfield Artists, two of the most respected independent agencies, merged. It has built up an enviable reputation and an exciting roster of artists which is mainly focused on conductors and concert and opera singers, but also includes select composers, stage directors, instrumentalists and instrumental and vocal ensembles. All members of our office are actively involved in the selling and management of our artists.
As part of the ongoing growth of the agency we are now looking for an Assistant Artist Manager to work in our Opera and Vocal department. As part of an expanding business, there are strong opportunities for the right person for quick career progression.
Duties will include:
- day to day liaising with artists and promoters;
- servicing, including making travel and hotel arrangements for artists, and producing itineraries;
- diary and database management and contract processing;
- maintaining press and PR materials and website updating;
- attending concerts;
- assisting the Artist Managers, including general office administration.
The successful candidate will:
- be passionate and knowledgeable about classical music;
- have excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- have good computer skills, preferably with previous experience of using Overture software package;
- be self-motivated;
- be able to work efficiently and to prioritise a sometimes heavy workload;
- have a keen eye for detail;
- be able to remain calm under pressure.
Fluency in foreign languages will be a definite advantage, as will experience of working in a Vocal and Opera artist management department.
Salary: negotiable, dependent on experience
Closing date for applications: Thursday 3rd November 2016
12 March 2017Julia Jones conducts Don Giovanni at Nederlandse Reisopera
08 March 2017Omar Ebrahim and Elizabeth Atherton deliver ‘terrific intensity’ in St Luke Passion
24 February 2017Sam Furness and David Shipley nominated for International Opera Awards 2017