Rayfield Allied is an established artist management company based in central London (SE1). Rayfield Allied was formed in 2011 when Allied Artists Agency and Rayfield Artists, two of the most respected independent agencies, merged. It has built up an enviable reputation and an exciting roster of artists including conductors, composers, instrumentalists, singers, stage directors, and instrumental and vocal ensembles. All members of our office are actively involved in the selling and management of our artists.
As part of the ongoing growth of the agency we are now looking for an Assistant or Associate Artist Manager to work with a wide range of artists. As part of an expanding business, there are strong opportunities for the right person for quick career progression.
Duties will include:
- day to day liaising with artists and promoters;
- working closely with artist managers in the selling and promotion of specific artists, including sole responsibility for some projects;
- servicing, including making travel and hotel arrangements for artists, obtaining work visas and producing itineraries;
- diary and database management and contract processing;
- maintaining press and PR materials and website updating;
- general office administration;
- attending performances.
The successful candidate will:
- be passionate and knowledgeable about classical music;
- have experience of working as an assistant or associate artist manager, or be able to show relevant transferable skills;
- have excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- have good computer skills, preferably with previous experience of using Overture software package;
- be confident, self-motivated and pro-active;
- be able to work efficiently and to prioritise a sometimes heavy workload;
- have a keen eye for detail;
- be able to remain calm under pressure.
Fluency in foreign languages will be a definite advantage.
Salary: negotiable, dependent on experience.
Closing date for applications: Monday 30th October.
To apply for the position please send a CV and covering letter to Cinzia Crescini (email@example.com)