Rayfield Allied is an established artist management company based in central London (SE1). Rayfield Allied was formed in 2011 when Allied Artists Agency and Rayfield Artists, two of the most respected independent agencies, merged. It has built up an enviable reputation and an exciting roster of artists which is mainly focused on conductors and concert and opera singers, but also includes select composers, stage directors, instrumentalists and instrumental and vocal ensembles. All members of our office are actively involved in the selling and management of our artists.
As part of the ongoing growth of the agency we are now looking for an Assistant Artist Manager to work in our Opera and Vocal department. As part of an expanding business, there are strong opportunities for the right person for quick career progression.
Duties will include:
- day to day liaising with artists and promoters;
- servicing, including making travel and hotel arrangements for artists, obtaining work visas and producing itineraries;
- diary and database management and contract processing;
- maintaining press and PR materials and website updating;
- providing PA support to a busy director, including general office administration;
- attending performances.
The successful candidate will:
- be passionate and knowledgeable about classical music;
- have excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- have good computer skills, preferably with previous experience of using Overture software package;
- be self-motivated;
- be able to work efficiently and to prioritise a sometimes heavy workload;
- have a keen eye for detail;
- be able to remain calm under pressure.
Fluency in foreign languages will be a definite advantage, as will experience of working in an Opera and Vocal artist management department.
Salary: negotiable, dependent on experience
Closing date for applications: Monday 16 Jan 2017, 10am
To apply for the position please send a CV and covering letter to