Rayfield Allied is an established artist management company based in London (SW9). Rayfield Allied was formed in 2011 when Allied Artists Agency and Rayfield Artists, two of the most respected independent agencies, merged. It has built up an enviable reputation and an exciting roster of artists including conductors, composers, instrumentalists, singers, stage directors, and instrumental and vocal ensembles.
As part of the ongoing growth of the agency we are now looking for an Assistant Artist Manager to work primarily in the vocal and opera division. All members of our office are actively involved in the selling and management of our artists, and as part of an expanding business there are strong opportunities for the right person for quick career progression.
If you have an interest in classical music and a curiosity to learn more we hope you will apply for the position.
Duties will include:
- day to day liaising with artists and promoters;
- working closely with artist managers in the selling and promotion of specific artists;
- servicing, including making travel and hotel arrangements for artists, obtaining work visas and producing itineraries;
- diary and database management and contract processing;
- maintaining press and PR materials and updating the agency website and social media channels;
- providing PA support to artist managers, including general office administration;
- attending performances.
We treat all job applications equally, regardless of age, disability, gender identity or gender expression, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation or any other equality characteristic. We particularly encourage applications from disabled people and people from black, Asian and minority ethnic backgrounds, as these groups are currently under-represented in the artist management sector.
Salary: Minimum £22,000 (negotiable, dependent on experience)
Closing date for applications: Thursday 10th February 2022
To apply for the position please send a CV and covering letter (preferably in .doc or .docx format) to Abigail Ellison (firstname.lastname@example.org)